Saturday, May 31, 2008

Show time

tonight wes is playing at the door with his friend Kevin, Kevin plays the guitar and sings and wes sings. I think they are really good but my opinion may be considered biased. All are welcome to attend! I am excited for him, this has always been one of his dreams hes had but never thought hed do and I think he is really excited/nervous but he will do great. I will be the only one in the crowd singing their songs though hehe.
I think we should write chipotle and tell them to make their portions smaller. Everytime i eat there, even if i don't eat the whole bowl, I am still really full because Its so good, I can't seem to stop myself reasonably... and think of all the food they waste. pitty.
And i would just like to dedicate this part of my blog to say how delightful their cilantro lime rice is.. mmm

anyhow, I had to get up at 6 am today to go to Jaspers and "clean house". It was fun as far as the people that were there but we cleaned a whole lot and didn't even get normal pay and I am tired theres something about getting up before the sun though that is so refreshing. Its weird, I would rather get up at say, 6 then 7:30 or 8, Its almost like i get up easier when its dark outside.

Peace, burrito bowls, and music

No comments: