Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lately

My life is more crazy than its ever been (which doesn't say much haha). I am trying to apply for nursing school, while taking care of a bunch of paper work for Spain (more work than it sounds), and applying for summer school to TWU and Quad C (also turning out to be more work than it should and trying to get a couple Scholarship applications out.
I just found out that I not only have to take Art (which wasnt a big deal) but now i have to take Pathophysiology. Which is actually a blessing because I wasnt able to take it, because I would have to commute to Denton or Dallas and I am working two jobs, but my advisor signed me up for the online class which is only for RN to BS students, which was really nice of her. So I cannot complain, it will really help me when i start nursing so that I don't have to take patho, pharmacology, and clinicals at the same time. So life is acutally really good, just busy. I haven't had time to unpack because ive worked everyday and every second ive had off I have had to spend running errands, making calls and filing out paper work (okay and maybe some blogging). Most importantly, I miss my friends, and I haven't had time to hang out with anyone yet since school ended, which is making me sad. I think I shall take off a weekend from Jaspers just to catch my breath.
I started my nanny job. I am watching a little 14 mo. old named Parker. Hes really sweet, and lets just say watching a baby is not as easy as I thought! This goes out to all full time mothers because it is hard work. Im glad its only 2 days a week but i do enjoy it. The mom is really nice and really into organics and she takes really good care of him, it's also giving me a lot of experience for the future (my career, silly) since I want to work in neonatal or NICU.
Anyways, that is my lately.

No comments: