Monday, May 5, 2008

ESTUDIA!

Well the time has come..
FINALS.
I am studying for my spanish exam so i thought it was appropriate to have the title in Spanish. Then I have my Microbiology exam (pray for me) and then Wednesday should by my easy exam for my sociology class. She pretty much already told us the test (its a written exam). Then Wednesday I move out of my Dorm. I'm very excited. I'm going to miss the convenience of walking to class and having everything near by, but I am so ready to move out! I feel like ive been living at Camp for the past two years. This week is so bitter sweet, so excited the semester is done yet having to study for finals. I cant believe school is over in two days, this semester went by so fast. This isn't just an ordinary last week of school. Its my last week in Denton, Last week of prerequisites, and the start of (hopefully) nursing school and spain. So exciting yet scary at the same time!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! It is going by so quickly.

And YAY for no more dorms!