Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Leaving, on a Jet plane....

Well, today was probably one of the most exciting days I've had in a long time!
First of all, I was awaken by Academic Programs International, telling me that i was accepted to the university of Salamanca!!! So I bought my plane ticket today! ITS OFFICIAL!
Then, I got a letter in the mail saying that I recieved a scholarship in place of that one that didn't work out...
THEN... I had an interview with a really nice lady to nanny and her baby is so sweet, he is the happiest baby I have ever seen..
It doesnt seem like my day was as eventful as it felt, but It was a really good day. I am excited for this summer and all of the new doors opening in my life.
Metaphorically speaking, of course.

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Congratulations!!! Thats soo exciting that all those things happened in one day! Im thrilled for you and secretly wishing I could pack up and go with you!!