Sunday, May 25, 2008

2:36 A.M

I can't sleep.


life is plateau-ing out a little as far as things to do. I have tendinitis and bursitis in my hip. supposedly its common in people who swim a lot. I am a life guard. I am glad its not something like 'hey you have arthritis here's some pain medicine" Instead i get to do physical therapy and make it all better. for that i rejoice. I dont really understand why it is spelled tendinitis, when tendon is spelled with an o.
"You gots that tendin-itis."
is what it makes me think of.
Any who. did you know its not really inflammation of the "tendin".. which makes its name "redundant" according to wikipedia, considering "itis" is commonly known for meaning inflammation.



"When people do this " " I dont really know what that means."



there is this black void inside of me. It is a kate-sized void.
Dirk was going to eat at Jasper's tonight but he didn't show. I was disappointed.
The end.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am sorry I suck and life is life.
I work Mon,Tues,Wed,Fri 9:45-6. Thursday I watch Caleb and Lily when Kristen works. So.....when can we do something?

i love you and miss you too.