Tuesday, July 8, 2008

UPDATE

Well, lets see,
Galveston was fun. The first day i got there I didn't understand why people call it "crappy". But the more time you spend there the more you see that it is in fact a little ghetto. But its very pretty and its a beach so who cares. Wes and I went on a walk last night and when we passed this bridge that has water under it running into the creek, we both thought we smelled Galveston. If that gives you any idea.
Anywho, So the first day we helped them move in, blah blah. The next day it rained, so we went and saw "Hancock". (which was not my decision.) But it wasn't THAT bad, it was pretty cute. Then that night, which was the 4th, it stopped raining and we went and watched fireworks on the beach. It was really fun. while walking down the beach, we came across these rocks that had little tide pools around them. We only had 2 flashlights, but we stooped there a while and found all kinds of critters, like crab and stuff. The next day we went to the beach all day and Wes got sunburned, I did on my face because I forgot to put sunscreen on my face, and apparently we didn't get a high enough SPF for Wes. That night we came back to the rocks, this time with more flashlights and explored a while, it was fun.
Well that in a nutshell was my trip.

My life is about to get very busy. ill explain more later.

No comments: