Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My favorite things.

I thought i'd steal Kates Idea and put some of my favorite things. I dont really have anything off the top of my head right now so this will be interesting...

1. Sushi. I love sushi, I crave it all the time, every day. ITS SO GOOD. I also have a thing for soy sauce but that can be implied.


2. charcoal. - My favorite media- My favorite part is getting messy


3.Bubble tea- also known as "boba tea" - love it or hate it. I love it.


4.The shower.-can i put this on here? Its my favorite place and favorite part of the day. Where I am the most alone.


5.Toms shoes- very comfortable. For every pair of shoes you buy, Toms shoes gives one to a child in need. I think they are cute. Mine actually broke because i wore the crap out of them so I need to invest in a new pair.


6. Post-it flags- They make studying so much easier and organized. You can never have too many.


7. My diffuser. you can't blow dry curly hair without one, you just can't.


8. "Emergen C"- By reccomendation of Kate, these things work miracles. Take it right when you feel like your getting sick and it gives you a kick of energy and vitamins. I swear these things have saved me from getting sick multiple times.
I like rasberry


9. Speedo goggles. If you like to swim laps, these goggles are the one and only. They never get foggy or leak water into your eye (yes eye, singular, its always just one). I can't swim laps with out them. I like the ones with the light blue caps on the eyes it makes the water look pretty. hehe


10. bobby pins. You just can't live without them.


11. Fox 40- Although I am currently not lifeguarding this whistle is AWESOME. its so loud, it has no ball in it, or its "pealess", so it doesnt sound funny if it gets wet. Its good for blowing and yelling "KNOCK IT OFF". or just blowing.


Well there you have it. I dont have many cool original items that no one has heard of, but these are some of my favorite things.

1 comment:

Kate said...

hehe
knock it off

whenever I am getting my hair wet in the shower and I find a bobby pin I think of you and how after your shower there are like 32748923478293 pins on the floor.