Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 Year

Today was me and Wes's one year anniversary, It was a really good day.

The day started out with him giving me an unexpected coach purse. It was really sweet because the purse has a purpose, Its one of those over-the-shoulder small ones so that I won't get pick pocketed while I'm in Europe and so no one can grab my purse. I thought it was really sweet and generous and a good surprise.
Then he took me to Market Street where we got REALLY yummy sandwiches and fruit and then he took me to the park and had a picnic. It was so fun!

Then we went to the mall because (well this is another story but I guess I'll explain.) Wes got a really good graphic design job and then was able to quit his job at Nautica, this week was his last week, so he used his discount to get me some sweet shoes, but we had to get a different size. So that's why we went to the mall.

Then we went to my house and hung out until about 7:00 where we went to NAAN, a really cool sushi restaurant. The food there was SO YUMMY, we had sushi and hot green tea and edamame and rice.. we ate a lot.

Then we walked around the shops in Allen and got Starbucks, and sat on a bench by the little pond. then we went swimming and now I'm home!

Today was a really fun day. Unfortunately I forgot my camera for the second part of the day so I only got pictures of the picnic.
I'm so blessed to have Wes and it was such a fun day just enjoying each other and having fun!


This is the type of purse he got me, it's not the same one but I couldn't find it,
mine has red on it.




This is our really yummy lunch. I had a grilled veggie panini. SO GOOD
his had bacon on it...







Our feetsies, it was a pretty day.

The rest are just silly pictures that Wes and I took..
This is Wes' scary moster face


???

It took forever to get a good picture...



There are more silly pictures but I won't bore you with redundancy. Maybe later.


I love wes!

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

happy 1 year!! Sounds like the perfect day & the pictures are adorable!