Monday, June 16, 2008

Waiting

Well I got notice today that I am "among the top candidates" and that i will find out if i got the nanny job in the next day or so. Part of me has this feeling like its not going to work out and I wouldnt really be that upset about it. I kind of need something that is more hours and more money. We will see what happens.
For the past two days, I have had a sore throat. Its that nagging sore throat that kind of gives you that gagging feeling but you can still eat and stuff. Its really not that painful, just annoying. But the weird part is otherwise I am perfectly fine and I have no symptoms. My glands are swollen and look really nasty. I hope it goes away soon ive never experienced a sore throat with no other symptoms.

my life is really exciting.
da end.

No comments: