Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Daily Monsters


So Wes discovered this artist named Stefan G. Bucher, who creates these really cute monsters by taking ink and blowing it, then drawing off of that ink. Its really interesting and you can see these monsters at http://344design.typepad.com/344_loves_you/
There is a video on there that shows him drawing a monster so you can better see how its done.
Anyways, Wes had the idea that we should make our own monsters. So we dug out our old art supplies and here is what we came up with:

This is Melvin, Wes did this one. I like it. This one is my favorite.

Poor Dr. Kenneth, I can't seem to get him right-side-up. Wes did this one too.

This one is my favorite (of mine) Her name is Darla.
This is Sebastian.





This is Wes' favorite of mine. His name is Marcos. He is wearing a purple bow tie.


Well that was fun, I encourage all to try it too! its a fun project and you can email him your creations.

No comments: