Monday, June 23, 2008

Caution.. whiney blog entry below

is it really meant for me to go to spain? I am starting to wonder. I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Why cant for once, everyone go as planned, everything just work out. It was. I was making just the right amount of money. Now, Unless by some miracle i get a job that pays like 400$ a week, There is no way I can save enough money to go to spain. on top of that, I was relieved that atleast the program cost/tuition was paid for. Except only to find out today that the financial aid officer made a tiny little mistake telling me that my financial aid equaled 8,500$ (my program being 8,100) and actually the financial aid is only 5,750. So now, on top of saving for money to live off of, I have to come up with 2,350 more dollars just so i can even go.
I know i sound dramatic, theres far worse thing that could be happening in my life. I am so blessed. But its just disheartening when something you want so bad seems so unrealistic and hard to reach when you had every detail planned out. Its the worst feeling to be sitting at home, doing nothing, when you need to be working because I cant get any more hours from Jaspers.


I should be studying instead of blogging.

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

any updates on finances?! I know its discouraging and hard to figure out what youre supposed to do sometimes! Especially when it seems like nothing is going "according to plan!" :) But miracles happen & I will be praying for you! When are you supposed to be leaving again?