Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well a few hours later (see below entry) and I have received this email.
Im glad everything worked out. It seems kind of like they have to pull money from somewhere else but at this point i am apathetic about it. Im thankful it worked out.


Dear Raquel,

I have had a chance now to look over my scholarship materials and find that indeed I have made an error regarding your application. The Honors and Awards Committee will rectify this error as soon as possible, and we will communicate with you within a few days. You will receive a scholarship. We will require a little time to work out the details.

I am deeply sorry for your disappointment today. You were quite right to inquire about the matter. Otherwise we would not have known about it.

I hope that you will have a little patience as we set things right for you.

Best wishes,

Vivian Casper
Chair, Honors and Awards Committee

1 comment:

Brooke & Freeland said...

AH!!! Im so glad you left a little comment on my blog! I had no idea you had one but Im so excited to read it now! Spain sound amazing! Im thrilled that you are getting to do such wonderful things! Oh & Im glad the scholarship thingy worked out - phew! Tell your family hello for me! Cant wait to read more about how everything works out!