Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Finally Here!

Well, the time has come. I leave Wednesday morning to go to Spain. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok, sorry...

Anyways, so I have done most of my packing, I have this feeling like I have a million things to do but I dont really know what they are. I keep trying to make a to-do list but that doesn't really work out according to plan.

Im a little nervous because the first 4 days we are there we stay in Madrid, and pretty much are thrown into touring. which is fine with me because, well, its Spain, but Its just going to be a busy few days before we even go to Salamanca and settle in.

Ive never had so many different emotions about one thing before in my life!

Next time I blog I will be in Spain!

No comments: